There are five types of multi-effect evaporator:
(1) single-effect evaporator: generally refers to a single evaporator, which does not use the secondary steam generated when evaporating the solution.
(2) the double-effect evaporator: also called double-effect falling film evaporator is a new type energy saving vacuum evaporation and concentration equipment are designed by using the principle of evaporation process, main is to use the heating function make part of the solvent evaporation in the solution and obtain, applicable to the milk, glucose, starch, xylose, chemical industry, biological engineering, waste recycling, etc to continuous evaporation concentration at low temperature.
(3) Three-effect evaporator: the tube type repeated external heating principle is adopted. The material is heated for a short time, the evaporation speed is fast, the concentration ratio is significant, and the original effect of the material is maintained. It is suitable for evaporation and concentration of liquid materials in chemical, food, light industry and other industries.
(4) four-effect evaporator: it has the main characteristics of high heat transfer efficiency and short heating time of materials, so it is suitable for heat-sensitive, viscous, foaming and other materials. It is suitable for low-temperature continuous evaporation concentration in milk, glucose, starch, xylose, chemical, biological engineering, waste liquid recovery and other industries.
(5) Five effect evaporator: suitable for evaporation and concentration of milk, glucose, VC, xylose, chemical industry, biological engineering and other industries. The whole heating system of the equipment has the main characteristics of high heat transfer efficiency and short heating time due to the uniform heating of steam and liquid flow evaporation of liquid film.